Barry helps people develop strategies to move their life forward. Mindset is the difference between an ordinary life or an extraordinary life. What’s the self-talk that is going on. Negative self talk is destructive.
What can you do to shift your mindset?
Get a note book for your pocket. Divide into a left-hand side and a right-hand side. Pick yourself up when you say things like “I am no good”. But repeat of even an expression can have negative impact on your mindset.
Now consider something positive. But be realistic. It could be something like, I am doing the best that I can. It may not be perfect, but I am doing the best I can.
When it comes to digital.
• Im not enough, I don’t have enough likes.
• Im not enough, I don’t have enough followers.
• Im not enough, I don’t have content engagements.
But let’s put it into perspective. It really is only a click of a button.
• Consider a digital break. Look at the impact on your world.
• The phycology of the tools being developed and their lure to keep you returning.
E.g. I’m enough, I will only attract those people who know me.
Suicide Crisis Helpline – 0508 828 865 (0508 TAUTOKO)
What's Up – 0800 942 8787 (for 5–18 year olds).
Phone counselling is available Monday to Friday, midday–11pm and weekends, 3pm–11pm. Online chat is available 7pm–10pm daily.